Poet James Russell Lowell once declared, "And what is so rare as a day in June?" This beautiful month, the gateway to summer, is even more special thanks to the latest lineup of freebies from Cutler Real Estate...
Cutler Real Estate asked Thomas a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Thomas's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Simple - I enjoy helping people! Investment and networking opportunities is another reason why I work in the industry.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
My wife Cecilia and I live in the Hayden Crossing North community near Dublin. We enjoy socializing at the new Bridge Park development district and exploring metro parks. We have a newfound passion for bike riding.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Playing golf and guitar or watching sporting events with friends and family.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
I live life with enthusiasm and passion for people.
First Time Buyer/Starter Homes, Luxury Homes, New ConstructionInterests
Cycling, Golfing, Music, Traveling
Finding your next home just got easier. Save custom searches and get email alerts for new listings that come on the market.